KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: General Insurance Assessor / Trainer
**We also have an opportunity available for a Financial Services Assessor / Trainer**
Location: Remote / Online
Salary: up to £35,000 – depending on qualifications and experience
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + much more
Type: Full-time, Permanent
* Hold a Certificate in Insurance Cert Cii OR Dip CII — OR at least 5 years recent solid occupational competency within General Insurance.
* Ideally but not essential – have experience of delivering training or Assessing colleagues or learners through training or Apprenticeship programmes
* Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
* Excellent IT skills and confident with the use of IT and online systems.
* Must be flexible with travel.
* Manage a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeships in General Insurance up to Level 4 (General Insurance pathway), including Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT at Level 2.
* Coaching and mentoring learners to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
* Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted – online via video meetings and telephone.
* Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
* Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
* Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000