Funeral Plan Sales Advisor
A new vacancy has arisen for a funeral plan sales advisor to join my client's growing sales team based near Manchester Airport.
The ideal person will be motivated, a great communicator and able to build a rapport with lots of different people. We would ideally like experience within the funeral plan market or related, such as selling wills, pensions, or other financial products.
* Handling all warm leads and following them up via telephone
* Dealing with all web enquiries Building a relationship and fact finding with customers
* Discussing the various options on products available
* Answering all questions and providing detailed information
* Negotiating and closing sales opportunities Working to KPI’s and achieving targets
Skills and Experience
A background within Financial Services, selling life insurance, funeral plans, wills, pensions, investments or related is desirable!
Good outbound sales / closing experience is essential.. Confident in picking the phone up, rapport building and negotiating money motivated, and target driven.
The leads are all provided and are warm and the commission structure is excellent.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am – 6pm Monday to Thursday – with a 3pm EARLY finish on Fridays!
Click the link below to apply or find out further details about this opportunity
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000