Sure Start Staff – FLT Counterbalance
We are seeking a FLT Counter Balance driver for our client in Denton, M34.
As a forklift truck operator, your main duties would include:
* loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries or vans
* performing other warehouse tasks like picking, packing and despatch
* moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
* stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following stock control instructions
* checking loads are secure
* helping to load and unload trucks by hand where necessary
DAYS: Monday – Friday
SHIFTS: 6am – 4pm
PAY: £9.50 – £11.50 dependant on Licence type
Telehandler operator role also available and paid at a higher rate – please contact for further details.
APPLYING – Make sure you CV is updated when applying – A member of Sure Start Staff will contact you to discuss your application. Due to high volume of applicants only candidates that meet the criteria for this role will be contacted!
Sure Start Staff act as an Employment Agency for permanent roles and an Employment Business for temporary opportunities
M34, Denton, Borough of Tameside
Offerd Salary0- £15,000