Fire Alarm Engineer | Fire and Security Engineer
Up to £34,000 Basic Salary, plus OTE's
NO ON CALL
As a Fire Alarm Engineer or a Fire and Security Engineer you would be expected to complete Small Works and Commissioning across Commercial, Retail and Public Sector sites
* Salary; up to £34,000
* OTE’s of £6,000 to £8,000 on top of salary
* NO CALL OUT!
* Commission structure! 14.5% (capped)
* Choice of Car OR Van, mobile, laptop, paid overtime
* Travel paid – Minus 30 minutes each way
* Holiday – 23 Days, plus 8 days Bank holiday
* Sick Pay, Health Care, Death in Service
* Training; FIA Course’s, Manufacture Courses & Full Induction
* Career and Training plan of 12 – 18 months to be provided.
* Working hours: 8.30am to 5pm
Please apply should you wish to be considered this amazing Fire Alarm / Fire and Security Engineer position or if you'd like some more information!
Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineer, Fire and Security Engineer, Senior Fire and Security Engineer, Fire and Security Technician, Lead Fire and Security Engineer, Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer, Security System Engineer, Fire and Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer, Intruder Engineer, Alarm Engineer
M3, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000