Salary £30,000 – £50,000 12 Month FTC
* The role holder will act as the Finance champion for projects across the business, providing input from across the wider Finance team and being the “voice” for Subject Matter Experts (SME's) in each Finance area. This role is crucial for maintaining organisation and oversight across a variety of critical business projects on behalf of Finance.
* Managing Finance stakeholder groups across the business to support project outcomes by facilitating meetings and workshops.
* Liaising across the key Finance departments, Business Change and IT to provide input on behalf of Group Finance to key project meetings.
* Planning, conducting and documenting User Acceptance Testing across a range of different projects.
* Seeking input from SMEs where necessary and collating feedback to deliver to Business Change/IT.
* Being the Finance lead on the General Ledger upgrade project, liaising between Financial Accounts and Financial Operations to deliver substantial control improvements and efficiencies.
* Being the key point of contact for Finance on the loan servicing platform project, co-ordinating timetables, managing resource planning and delivering regular project updates.
* Owning the update and transformation of existing process documents to be relevant to newly implemented systems, consulting SMEs where appropriate.
* Assisting on other ad hoc Finance Projects where required
Offerd Salary0- £15,000