Our client a leading Service organisation are looking to recruit a Qualified Finance Business Planning Analyst the role is offered on a 9-12 months Fixed Term Contract
You will provide a dedicated, high quality financial modelling and commercial resource, with ownership of the Group Planning model, in order to provide first-class financial planning, along with driving the application of modelling best practice across the Group.
The focus is on partnering key business decision makers; bringing critical financial and modelling expertise to help drive, influence and shape financial performance, advise on future direction and support investment choices in order to improve decision making across the Group.
Duties to include;Set up and drive application of modelling best practice across the Group, with implementation of Model Reviews / "internalaudits" of business cases excel models, and work with divisional teams to improve.
Become the 'businesschampion’ for financial modelling and excel processes, being accountable for improving practices and developing new policies to improve standardisation and control of business procedures.
Influence Business Units to develop new methods and approaches to financial modelling, providing more robust output and increased process efficiency.
Utilise specialist experience and judgement to determine solutions for required improvements around the Group, and influence key stakeholders to change practices to increase efficiency and efficacy.
Manual creation of models to suit business requirements and provide solutions to constantly changing business needs, such as developing a weekly rolling cashflow, WC forecast models and weekly cash dashboards and improvement of existing business case models.
Work proactively with key business partners and stakeholders to develop successful partnering relationships
Own, run and constantly improve the group business planning financial model (including financing) to include scenario analysis and stress testing of business cases
Utilise best practice in the integration of SAP forecasting functionality within the model and help streamline forecasting process across the Group.
* Advanced Excel skills (with ability to write and correct existing macros to facilitate modelling best practice being desirable but not essential)
* Knowledge of other MS Office programmes (especially PowerPoint)
* Strong track record of financial modelling, both business planning and transactional models, with ability to successfully lead improvements to existing financial processes, procedures and outputs
* Good understanding of financial valuation techniques, e.g. NPV, DCF and IRR
* Strong commercial acumen; understanding of key business drivers, risks, competitive pressures Dynamic personality and excellent relationship builder at all levels across the business
* Demonstrate ability to critical evaluate and improve modelling processes
* First-class written and verbal communication and presentational skills
* Excellent analytical skills: the post-holder must be insight-focused and able to interpret meaning from disparate sources and formats of data
* The post-holder must be able to plan workloads effectively to ensure that multiple projects and responsibilities are delivered on time and to an appropriate standard
* Experience of utilising and effectively interfacing ERP systems into planning models, preferably SAP, in order to streamline business processes and obtain required information in the most efficient way
* 2-3 year post qualified experience of working on the development of an excel based financial model within an FP&A function for a medium to large corporate or within Lead Advisory / Transaction Services / Corporate Finance
Qualified to a minimum of degree level preferably in a numerate discipline, you will have sufficient post-qualification experience of working with business models, together with general business analysis and partnering or management consulting skills
In return a Fantastic Salary and Benefits Package will be offered
CVS IN WORD FORMAT ONLY PLEASE
Offerd Salary0- £15,000