Experience as a Field Service Engineer?
Worked in a lab setting previously?
Our growing and expanding client are looking for a driven engineer to join their existing, established team to be based with Manchester at the centre of your territory.
We are looking for candidates that have experience of working in a Field Service environment, that understand the requirements and urgency behind reactive repairs and the need for planned maintenance. We are looking for someone that has experience of working in a lab based environment which could be on a variety of equipment.
* Supporting customers at their site with activities including site surveys, installations through to repairs, upgrades, maintenance through to relocation and decommissioning of items.
* Working with the sales team to provide technical input where needed
* Ensuring you are representing the company to the highest standard possible and always acting with the customers best interests in mind
* Manage your own stock levels
* Document all activities
* Be part of a wider service team, offering advice and support where needed and in return, have them available to you to assist if needed
* Carry out phone support with customers and if required, book in site visits
* Comply with all company policies and procedures
* Follow all Health & Safety guidelines
The ideal candidate will have experience in a lab setting and have some knowledge of the IVD market. You must have a good understanding of IT systems and a good analytical mindset.
Please note, you must hold a full, clean UK drivers license to be considered for this role.
In return, the company are offering a competitive salary, strong benefits package, company vehicle, the opportunity to work on a variety of lab based equipment as well as the opportunity to develop and learn from highly experienced engineers.
Harris Lord are working as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000