We have an opportunity available for a Field Engineer to join us based in Rochdale. This is a full-time permanent position and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 per annum, plus benefits.
WCCTV was formed in the UK in 2001. We are the market leading provider of re-deployable CCTV, site security, body worn cameras and time lapse video services. Our systems transmit live and recorded images over wireless networks including 4G and 3G mobile networks, satellite, Wi-Fi and broadband. Our systems are designed for rapid deployment, and are ideal for temporary, mobile, semi-permanent or remote applications. WCCTV firmly believes its people are the Company's strongest asset. We develop and nurture talent across the business to ensure we deliver the highest quality of service in everything we do, this led us to achieving Investors in People Gold acceditation, in March 2020.
About the role:
As our Field Engineer, you will be required to assist the existing team with the installation and maintenance of CCTV and security equipment throughout the UK. You will also maintain a stock management system, ensuring the stock is up to date and adhere to company quality and health and safety standards.
– Installation, servicing and fault diagnosis of CCTV systems
– Carrying out daily vehicle inspections
– Driving to and surveying sites (national)
– PCB board assembly
– Programming and overall assembly of WCCTV products
– Testing of products including remedial fault analysis/technical support
– Competitive Salary
– Structured Development Plan
– Regular Team Events
– Simple Health / Denplan
– Computer Literate – able to take and input information.
– Manual dexterity, able to assemble / fix electronic equipment to a prescribed standard
– Ability to take the lead with client interface on site and work under own initiative
– Experience in testing and diagnosing problems in electrical equipment
– Experience of working with CCTV equipment
– Flexible approach to working hours, some overtime may be required, sometimes at short notice
– Quality focused, right first time approach
– Able to demonstrate good timekeeping and attendance with previous employers
– Understanding of very basic computer networking, i.e. what an IP address is and when used
– NVQ or National Diploma in soldering and/or electronics
– Knowledge of stock control processes, accurate checking in and out of goods and supplies
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today to be considered as our Field Engineer – we would love to hear from you.
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
Offerd Salary0- £15,000