Experienced Recruitment Consultant – Health and Social Care
Manchester Office – Origin, 70 Fountain Street
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum (doe) + 15% – 25% Commission + Extensive Benefits
We are searching for those of you who may face an uncertain time in the near future or who work in industries that have been materially and irreversibly affected by COVID. We are looking to meet talented consultants from all walks of life who wish to join a business that trades in pandemic proof markets and offers real progression for those with ambition and drive.
Compass Associates is one of 3, and the most prominent brand within Compass Holding Group. At Compass we are a dynamic and vibrant recruitment business with offices in Manchester, Portsmouth and London. The company has grown year on year since its inception in 2009 and has become the leading provider in the specialist health and social care arena, winning multiple awards in the process including the Recruiter of the Year twice in 3 years in the prestigious Health Investor and Laing Buisson awards.
Due to continued high levels of success and increased client demand, we are now seeking experienced recruitment consultants to join our expanding Manchester Office. Off the back of a record-breaking financial year we have just moved offices to facilitate this growth. As a business we are one that holds our values dear. We offer clear progression opportunities and are immersed in our industry space and we strive to learn every day. At Compass we have remained and continue to remain fully operative during the pandemic, due to our stellar reputation and unique and unrivalled position in the sector. You will be joining a robust, skilled and unyielding team with a combined total of 30 years’ experience. We operate in a mature and vibrant environment where our consultants are directly responsible for the direction and growth of their markets.
* You will expertly manage an end to end 360 recruitment process whilst also navigating the candidate through a notice period ensuring a smooth transition to their new post.
* You will be entrepreneurial in style and tasked to not only support existing clients with their recruitment needs but identify and developing key client/business relationships building your network in the process.
* You will become and industry expert in your field and offer consultative advice in regarding to your clients recruitment strategy.
* You will advertise and pro-actively source & match candidates to an expertly taken brief
* Negotiate pay and salary rates in addition to terms of business
* You will attend client meetings, and key industry events with an aim to once again build your network
* Previous experience in recruitment is essential
* Ambitious individuals who work well within a team
* Excellent communication skills
* A proven billing record within a permanent market
* A proven record of business development
* Strong interest in health and social care
* Driven to succeed in a competitive marketplace
* Target driven and motivated by substantial earning potential
* Travel to corporate events within work time which take place 4 times a year – Some of these events include (Corporate box at the racing / End of year Balls/ Festivals/ Christmas Parties/ Holidays)
* An uncapped Commission Scheme
* 15% commission available from day one (increases annually)
* 25% commission on annual billings over £100k
* An opportunity to earn a further 5% through a consistency bonus
* Yearly pay reviews
* Company Mobile
* Car Allowance
* An opportunity to obtain your REC accreditation + Paid Subscription Fees
* Team Lunches
* Regular Office events and days out
* Sporting Events
* End of Year Awards
* 23 Days Holiday (increases by 1 day per annum)
* Dental + Optical Plan
If you would like more information, please contact Jess Gower
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (219)
HR Front Door Project Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Learning and Development Advisor on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Recruitment Consultant on 21/03/2023 Full Time
HR Business Partner – Part time on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Talent Acquisition Partner on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Experienced In-house Recruitment Resourcer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
HR Documentation Business Partner on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Recruitment Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Sales Executive on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Regional HR Manager on 21/03/2023 Full Time