Environmental Advisor / Senior Environmental Advisor – £37k-£50k (dependent on level) plus Car or Car Allowance – Home based covering sites across the North
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Environmental Advisor to oversee a wide range of diverse projects with a globally recognised contractor. This newly created position will see you working on both civil engineering and power projects that have unique challenges and great opportunity to make a positive impact on environmental standards and culture.
The organisation is a globally recognised construction and engineering principal contractor that has clear commitment to environment and sustainability, demonstrated by the continued growth of their established team. Whilst the projects are predominantly in the North West, the Environmental Advisor will be expected to cover all sites in the North of the UK. When not at site, the role can be based from home or in their office in Lancashire.
Having recently won new several new contracts across civil engineering, power and rail, the business has enjoyed consistent growth and therefore there is considerable opportunity for progression in the role. Whilst we are searching for an experienced environmental or sustainability professional, we are flexible with the amount of experience and the role can therefore be an Advisor or Senior Advisor.
The successful Environmental Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
* Conduct site audits and inspections across range of diverse projects
* Ensure environmental standards are being maintained and compliance is met across sites
* Act as the point of contact for environment and sustainability issues
* Deliver environmental training to site teams
* Provide a CEEQUAL Assessor role to projects as required (training can be provided)
The successful Environmental Advisor will be:
* Educated to a degree level in related discipline (desirable)
* Willing to cover the North of the UK and stay away from home when required
* An environment or sustainability professional within civil engineering, utilities or similar
In return the successful Environmental Advisor will receive:
* A basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum (dependant on level and experience)
* Car or £6,000 Car Allowance
* Private pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Flexible working structure with potential to work from home
* Private health care
This is a truly progressive role and provides the opportunity to work on significant contracts with a globally leading organisation. If you are interested in discussing this further, please apply today
WN3, Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000