We are currently supporting one of the UK's most reputable Training Providers.
We have an immediate position for an Enrolment and Learner Administrator
As an Enrolment and Learner Administrator, you will receive a starting salary of between £18000- £20000, 23 days holidays, and you will also qualify for the business mileage.
As an Enrolment/Sign Up Officer you will be working remotely and you will be responsible for signing up learners who are undertaking a variety of Training Programmes. You will be responsible for collating and maintaining accurate learner enrolment schedules, ensuring all required paperwork meets the criteria of Awarding and Funding Organisations.
Additional duties will include:
• Carrying out telephone conversations with the learners to guide them through the enrolment process
• Complete initial paperwork and induction with learners
• Administering Registration and certification of Learners
• Keep all relevant trackers up to date with Learner information and records
• Working to set targets on learner enrolments and compliance
• Working very closely with the Training and Delivery team to ensure smooth enrolment of learners.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required for the Enrolment and Induction Administrator
• Previous experience of working in a similar environment is highly desirable
• Excellent administration skills, including attention to detail and working to strict compliance and timescales
• Ability or proven track record of working on own initiative and in a targeted working environment
• Knowledge of Work-Based Learning Programmes and Funding would be desirable
• Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Teams
The positions are available immediately and will be subject to a CRB check.
For further information please contact Simon Atkins at Pertemps Work Based Learning and Skills Division on (phone number removed)
Keywords: Enrolment, Sign Up, IAG, Recruitment, Learner recruitment, Learner Engagement, Administration
23 days+bank holidays, laptop, mobil
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 06/02/2023 Full Time