Muller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever-greater range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 7th most chosen FMCG brand in the UK, picked from supermarket shelves over 208 million times each year.
It takes a lot of talent and skillful organisation to support the UKs leading dairy brand. The Müller Milk and Ingredients network of dairies and depots is supported by key business functions to ensure our competitive advantage.
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader to join our team at our Manchester Dairy. We're looking for someone that has experience leading teams in high-volume, complex environments and is motivated by the challenges it can bring.
This is a Days only Monday – Friday Role.
* Motivation of engineering team through effective leadership and coaching and development of team
* Control of contractors & maintenance suppliers through effective performance reviews
* Eden apprentice mentoring
* Support Maintenance Excellence roadmap implementation plan for site
* Adherence to planned maintenance schedules through effective resource planning
* Adequate plant cover, as required, through effective resource planning
* Undertake analysis of CMMS data to assist forward planning, opportunity for equipment improvement
* Fully support end to end PMS
* Review maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve cost effectiveness
* RCA/5 why analysis/problem solving techniques.
* Support the site and departmental 5s programme.
* Develop maintenance improvement techniques
* Drive and support Reliability Centred Maintenance/FMECA activities
* To liaise with manufacturers of specialist machinery, equipment and component suppliers to promote standardisation, improvements and cost effectiveness opportunities
* People management including delivery of performance review, development and coaching of team, dealing with employee relations issues
* Create purpose and direction around OGSM deliverables. Communicate OGSM and act as a role model for company values.
* Ensures own activities are aligned to overall business objectives and knows how current performance impacts the bottom line
* Collaboratively works with other teams to improve our business
* Promote a strong safety culture at all times and compliance to current H&S standards
* Deep knowledge of Operational Excellence , coaching team on use of the principles and tools. Encourage engineering based OE projects.
* Utilises all available opportunities, enabling others to improve the way we do things
Skills and experience required:
* Minimum 3 years' experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Experience in working with process equipment, P&ID's
* Permit to Work
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today.
*Applications will close on the 25th June 2021
M17, Trafford Park, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000