Engineering Manager (Manufacturing)
£50,000 – £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
Are you an Engineering Manager from a Manufacturing background looking to progress as an Engineering Director where you will get to directly impact the success of the business and what this leading company will look like in 10 years' time?
On offer is a long-term career where you will have complete autonomy and responsibility to identify and implement a new long-term strategy to help the company achieve its long-term goals.
This role will give you the opportunity to implement succession planning across the engineering team and take a fresh approach to training and development where you can put your engineers at the heart of the business.
You will identify and implement new planned maintenance schedules and work closely with the project team to identify and lead continuous investment in facilities and technology to improve efficiencies across the site.
This company has a long history of success and you will have the opportunity to implement a strategic vision to ensure the next generation of senior management are pushing the company forward and strengthening their dominant position in the market.
* Planning and delivery of new PPM schemes
* Implement training and succession planning for the engineering team
* Over-seeing and completion of engineering projects across a well established site
* Lead and monitor the development of the engineering team
* Engineering or Maintenance management background
* Manufacturing/ Maintenance background
* Want to implement your own strategy and vision that will influence the engineering team over the long term
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000