We have an exciting role for a Permanent Electrician to join a well-established mechanical and electrical company who operate on projects throughout Manchester and Bolton.
This is the ideal role for a qualified electrician from a domestic background who will be working on new build housing, extensions and some council sites.
You must have a JIB gold card with good knowledge wiring regulations to join this vibrant company where the successful candidate will receive opportunities for future progression and development.
This role will involve a wide range of electrical working including first fix to second fix and general installation work. The client is looking for electricians who are confident in testing – however a testing & inspection qualification is preferred – but not essential – as all work will be checked.
* You will be responsible for installing and maintaining a wide range of electrical services and systems for domestic clients across the Manchester and Bolton area.
* To test, and inspect in a timely and effective manner and ensure that all work is completed to the highest possible quality.
* You will possess excellent problem solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and health and safety.
* You will be focused, motivated, proactive and a strong communicator with a methodical approach.
* Additionally, you’ll promote and develop our client’s health and safety policies and ensure that your work complies with industry standards.
Experience and Qualifications required:
* JIB Gold Card is essential.
* Good Knowledge wiring regulations.
* Confident in testing and inspection (qualification is preferred but not essential).
* You must have a full driving licence.
* Permanent Role
* Salary – £14-£15 per hour
* Hours – Usually 8am -5pm – Unlimited overtime
* Company Van and Fuel Card.
* Location – Manchester and Bolton.
To apply for the role please send your CV through the website to Ryan Salt
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000