Time 4 Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Electrical Estimator to join a well-established Electrical Contractor based in Manchester. This client works in both the commercial and domestic sectors on projects for officer buildings, colleges, universities, new build, residential, stadiums and hotels.
The ideal candidate will be a highly self-motivated individual to work closely with company clients and be able to produce tenders for varying sized projects for clients in the Manchester and Bolton areas.
Responsibilities for this role:
* Control and organise tender documentation.
* Support the business in client meeting and presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
* Obtain competitive and accurate quotations.
* Where appropriate identify and provide alternative and value engineering options.
* Assist with interim valuations
* Identify potential risks/ opportunities within the scope of enquiries received.
* Carry out detailed site visits.
* Develop working relationships with client, consultants and designers.
* 3 years minimum experienced in electrical estimating.
* A sound technical knowledge of electrical systems and schematics.
* Strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively with all company and clients staff with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
* Strong maths and analytical skills.
* Full UK driving license.
* Salary £35 – £45K ( depending on experience )
* Permanent Position
* To start asap.
* Company Vehicle and Fuel card.
* Location – Manchester and Bolton
If you are interested in this vacancy please apply through the website to Hazel Baron
Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
M1, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000