A fantastic opportunity has emerged with this long-established multi-brand clothing B2B & B2C wholesaler and retailer for an eCommerce/Marketing Executive role, to work in the exciting and ever growing B2C side of the business. Across leading heritage brands and in-house owned brands, products range across casual and workwear, footwear, clothing, accessories and sportswear for both men’s, ladies and juniors. North Manchester
They are looking for an Ecommerce/Marketing Executive who will work closely with Head of Ecommerce and within the Ecommerce team, across a handful of brands, with previous experience working in an Ecommerce role, across different branded websites and marketplace channels. There is also focus on working on Marketing tasks such as SEO management/copywriting, social media channel updates and Amazon Marketing. Duties will include:
* Working with Head of Ecommerce and within the Ecommerce team to implement Ecommerce and Marketing Strategy
* Writing and implementing effective SEO content for websites and Amazon, blogs and social media accounts
* Help on Amazon Marketing such as Sponsored Campaigns & PPC
* Producing online and offline marketing campaigns and material including email and press releases to brand guideline
* Manage, maintain and create content for social media channels.
* Create/upload and update products via Linnworks to websites and marketplace channels.
* Image updates on websites and marketplace listings
* Work alongside marketing team/third party marketing company to implement marketing strategies on website(s)
* Improve website user experience (categories, merchandising, keep websites up to date etc)
* Update website banners and content
* Undertaking order processing and customer services when necessary
To apply you must have: –
* Experience in Ecommerce (marketplaces & websites)
* Experience in Ecommerce B2C role, in particular experience of Google marketing/Amazon vendor central would be ideal.
* Ideally experience within a clothing wholesaler/retailer would be advantageous.
* Experience and working knowledge of SEO and general marketing.
* Experience on Linnworks or any similar online management system
* Photoshop, Illustrator, etc (strongly desirable)
* Attention to detail, and the ability to use your own initiative.
What’s on offer: –
* Monday to Thursday (9am to 5pm) and Friday (9am to 4:30pm), with 1 hour break
* Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays (extra 1 day holiday a year for every 1 year of service up to 25 days)
* Casual dress
* On-site parking
* Working with a friendly, family-owned business, with scope for career progression
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000