Early Years Teaching Assistant. – June 2021.
Are you an ambitious and creative EYFS Teaching Assistant looking for your next challenge within a vibrant and supportive primary school in North Manchester?
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – North Manchester.
* Position – Teaching Assistant. – Early Years. – Phonics Specialist.
* Start date – 7th June 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2021 (With potential of extension in September)
* Full time/part time – Full time
* The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8.30am – 3.30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience of working within EYFS with a good working knowledge of the EYFS Curriculum.
– It is essential you have previous experience delivering Read Write Inc… (Ruth Miskin)
– Confident in supporting a Key Group of Children within there learning.
– Experience of delivering phonics.
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided by Prospero.)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 22/05/2022 Full Time