We’re recruiting for a Digital Project Manager who has experience of working on website development projects, managing both new builds from concept to delivery as well as managing web updates. Working in this Project Manager role, you will work with some well-known brands and importantly you’ll have excellent client management skills to ensure the best client experience for which they are renowned.
This Digital Project Manager role will suit someone who has a proven track record of managing digital, web build projects and working closely with a development team. You will play a key role between the production team and the client ensuring smooth processes and most importantly keeping clients happy and well informed whilst supported by a dedicated client services management team.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing business where you can dovetail career growth with company growth. They offer hybrid home and office flexible working and have a great track record for developing talent.
Responsibilities of the Digital Project Manager
* Working as part of the production team to deliver high quality digital projects
* Relaying project status reports to both client services and clients directly
* Engaging with clients as well as our internal design and development team to ensure project objectives are realistic and achievable within the timeframes and budgets allocated to the project
* Ensuring that clear milestones are set, monitored and key activities and deadlines are always met
* Working with team leads to develop project documentation (project plans, business requirements, statements of works and budgets) to assist with the management of project delivery
* Supporting daily project stand-ups and providing daily project status updates
* Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensuring resource availability and allocation with internal teams and third-party contractors
* Managing changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Successfully managing the relationship with a number of clients and stakeholders
* A background in digital project management working on technology projects from initial briefing to delivery
* Working knowledge of web development frameworks
* An understanding of working with Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* 2 years + experience and/or hands-on experience in project management in software development and web technologies
* Experience of quality assurance and testing
Likely job titles: Digital Project Manager, PM, Software Delivery PM, Software Project Manager, IT Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Master.
For immediate consideration and full details on both the role and client, please submit an application ASAP
DOE + benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000