Digital Marketing Manager required by our client, a leading comparison website. The Digital Marketing Manager will be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, with annual revenues of around £160m. The Digital Marketing Manager will work across the full brand portfolio and be tasked with delivering KPI’s within the marketing space. This Digital Marketing Manager role requires an innovative and driven Digital Marketing specialist to take responsibility for multiple brands, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst meeting or exceeding of core business objectives.
The ideal candidate will ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and be ready for the next step in their career. We are looking for someone who is passionate and innovative to manage emerging digital marketing channels, helping to diversify the marketing portfolio and reduce reliance on search.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Plan and execute the digital strategy across various channels and touchpoints.
· Manage our Affiliate, Paid Social, Display, Refer a Friend and Partnership channels.
· Develop and take ownership of roadmaps and delivery for projects across multiple platforms and channels.
· Create reporting packs and dashboards to illustrate account performance and analyse results and trends.
· Manage and develop the Digital Marketing team.
Experience and Attributes
The successful candidate will likely come from a Digital Marketing background with proven experience operating at a senior level, developing marketing strategies, business cases and leading change as well as leading and developing a team.
· 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role with a sound understanding of the landscape.
· Previous experience working on Display, Paid Social and Affiliates channels.
· Highly organised and commercially focussed, demonstrating a track record of delivering digital innovation.
· Ability to work independently under own initiative to identify and improve current processes and explore further opportunities.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role
25 days holiday, Life Assurance, Pri
Offerd Salary0- £15,000