Are you an established Demand Planner? Or perhaps you have wider experience in Supply Chain and interested in working for a high growth FMCG brand?
This is a rare opportunity in the North West to be a part of a super exciting brand who have taken the market by storm and are now in a position to appoint a Demand Planner into a newly created role due to expansion and continued sales growth.
The team is well established, the brand is fast growing and market leading, and offer the opportunity to make your mark on a very exciting category. You will be working for an entrepreneurial business where brand development is at forefront of mind and in a Demand Planning role where you will be responsible for the end to end planning and forecasting across the UK working closely with the sales and customer service team.
* Delivery of high-quality demand forecast at SKU and customer level by establishing core and promotional forecast that has market driven adaptations where necessary.
* Analyzing all data (Customer EPOS data or customer forecasts)
* Working internally with the sales team, customer service team and the factory.
* Forecasting, preparing for and leading the forecast review with the sales team.
* Full responsibility of the management of this demand plan using the IBP forecasting tool and system.
To be successful you will be highly ambitious and eager to take your career to the next level! You MUST be able to have a bit of fun, and work as part of a dynamic, driven and also highly ambitious team who very much share similar values. Team fit is imperative so we’re looking for someone who holds a team ethos close their heart and will go out of their way to help others taking a forward thinking approach to business. You will be…
* Ideally experienced within FMCG, but not essential.
* Either from a Supply chain, Logistics or Operations background.
* Analytical, able to review data.
* Educated to a degree level.
You don’t want to miss out on this one
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000