Lady of the Vale has an exciting opportunity available for a Day Care Assistant to join their team based in Bowdon Vale, Altrincham. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will offer you a competitive salary of £9.34 per hour.
We’re a residential and nursing care home and we offer a range of care and support services for residents. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Our main priority for this job role is to find someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes – could this be you?
Our Care Assistant posts are varied, and no two days will be the same. All our residents are individuals, and they deserve to be treated as such.
What will you be doing as our Care Assistant?
– Support with a range of personal care needs
– Maintain the resident’s dignity and respect at all times
– Assist in activities that support their health and wellbeing such as arts and crafts, musical evenings, gardening, shopping trips and social occasions
What we are looking for in our Care Assistant:
Ideally, we are looking for someone to have care experience, but we know people from other walks of life can become the very best carers. If you don’t have the necessary experience, we would be happy to work with you to develop you further to become an excellent carer.
We’ll look after our Care Assistant by offering:
– A great working environment and team to be part of with training and development opportunities to progress if you want to
– Golden Hello bonus of £500 on completion of successful probationary period
– Refer a friend scheme
– Long service award scheme
– Pension scheme
Please note that a DBS check will be required for this role.
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Care Assistant, please click 'Apply’ now
Bonus of £500 on completion of successful proba
Bowdon Vale, Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000