INTERVENTIONS ALLIANCE is a division of Seetec and will be delivering CFO Activity Hubs. The Activity Hubs project is funded via the HM Prison & Probation Service Co-financing Organisation (HMPPS CFO). We offer tailored support for offenders who, due to their multiple or complex barriers are unable to access or fully benefit from mainstream services. The programme, available following release from prison and to those serving community sentences, has dual aims – to increase effective engagement with core probation services and to encourage participation in activities to help individuals lead law abiding lives. Participants are enabled to access tailored support, appropriate to their individual circumstance and assessed needs. The activities include a holistic range of social, creative and group activities and the opportunity to interact with positive role models and peers.
Attendance is voluntary and there is no statutory or any other form of compulsion. To facilitate participation, a key focus will be on providing a warm, welcoming and enabling environment. CFO Activity Hubs provide a safe and supportive space where participants can, and most importantly want to engage. Hubs are placed in the heart of local communities, involving local organisations and/or community representatives, to increase integration and the availability of local support for participants.
The aim is to provide a comprehensive programme of activities to enable participants, to engage with support available through existing provision. Ultimately, the aim is to address barriers to work and/or equip individuals with the necessary skills needed to desist from offending and successfully reintegrate into to their local communities.
Join our Group Commercial and Corporate Governance team as a Data Entry Administrator, co-ordinating and collatating ESF (European Social Fund) paperwork to ensure both contractual and ESF requirements are fully met.
You will proactively promote compliance with front line teams, liaise with Commissioner compliance teams and undertake any other admininistration related duties required for the project.
Our successful candidate will be highly organised with an excellent eye for detail, have proven analytical skills and experience of working with databases and systems. Experience of ESF funded contracts and requirements would be desirable but not essential.
We also need your excellent interpersonal skills and your ability to work independently within multiple teams and be able to work to tight deadlines.
* Verify and maintain information management systems for the ESF Project
* Assessment of systems’ data to ensure contractual obligations are met, identifying and rectifying missing or incomplete information or documents
* Liaise with Commissioner compliance teams to review information and data accuracy
* Contribute to the development of guidance, processes and documentation to support staff in meeting required standards for recording information
* Provide subject matter expertise to support the resolution of documentation compliance queries
* Foster and promote a Continuous Improvement approach
* Support business functions with internal and external audit preparation
Skills & Experience
* Experience of data entry and managing confidential information.
* Proven experience of working with databases and systems.
* Exposure to ESF funded contracts and requirements (desirable)
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
* Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team.
* Commitment to seeking continuous improvements in all areas of practice
Salary: £18,278 to £20,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Hours: Full time, 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 16th June 2021
Benefits: Seetec – Interventions Alliance : 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid 19 all interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Seetec – Interventions Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec – Interventions Alliance support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec – Interventions Alliance is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The Activity Hubs project is funded via the HM Prison & Probation Service Co-financing Organisation (HMPPS CFO). HMPPS CFO is a European Social Fund resettlement support programme which delivers projects aimed at improving employability, which are seen as key to changing lives and reducing reoffending.
If you need further information please contact our Recruitment Team (phone number removed)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000