It takes a lot of talent and skilful organisation to support the UKs leading dairy brand. The Müller Milk and Ingredients (MMI) network of dairies and depots is supported by key business functions to ensure our completive advantage.
Müller pride ourselves on offering support to help develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful European business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Supply Chain Partner. We are looking for an experienced individual to be the key point of contact for select customers to represent the MMI business unit on Supply Chain related matters. Working alongside the internal customer NWT, you will build strong customer and internal relationships to manage customer Supply Chain interactions across the complete E2E supply chain for MMI dairy products and ensuring there is alignment between our customer and MMI on strategic outlook and execute against the agreed account plan objectives.
Please note that this is a field based role and base location is flexible.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
• Lead on Supply Chain collaboration with select customers supplied from MMI. Acting as the key connection between our customer and internal networks and managing the relevant flow of
communications relevant to supply chain matters, current and future predicted performance.
• Lead / conduct / coordinate regular reviews, with both customers and internal business units on supply chain performance – tracking and reporting on Service KPI's and leading on any relevant corrective actions relating to performance improvement and ensuring our contractual commitments are achieved.
• Business Change / Event Management – project manage relevant collaboration and provide communications (BCN's) relating to Business change (e.g. product range / network changes) or specific
events (e.g.: Xmas Peak / Bank Holidays) that effect the MMI Supply Chain. Support the connection between the MMI Demand Planning team and customer supply chain teams to drive forecasting
accuracy and event management performance.
• Customer Product performance metrics (Waste / Availability) – support customers with monitoring of available data with to improve performance, whilst ensuring MMI's network efficiencies and relative margins are maintained against business expectations.
• Lead on the business connection with relevant customers on Value Chain initiatives – supporting the wider business to achieve improved efficiency across the E2E supply chain.
• Represent the Supply Chain function on internal customer NWT – leading on the Supply Chain pillar on the relevant account plan direction and coordinating activity accordingly with the wider MMI business.
Key skills & experience
• FMCG experience.
• Customer Service / Account Management experience.
• Strong verbal and written communicator.
• Strategic thinker / leader.
• Resilient / proactive / influencer / challenger.
• Excel / SAP / AS400 / COGNOS experience.
• Basic knowledge of leading a team.
• Good understanding or internal and external supply chains for product supply to retailers.
• Excellent numeracy / problem solving skills.
• Ability to manage priorities to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to travel to MMI sites / Customer locations — occasional overnights away from home.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role, please apply today
M17, Trafford Park, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000