Customer Service Team Leader
Duration: Temp to perm
Salary: £12.82 (£25,000 salary equivalent)
Hours: 37.5 hours Friday to Tuesday (flexible hours on Saturday & Sunday)
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to work with one of the leading Logistics firms providing supply chain consultancy and solutions to some of the world's most admired brands. Reporting in to the Customer Solution Team Manager in the General Haulage Business area
Duties of the Customer Service Team Leader
* Assisting in recruitment, training, developing and motivating Team Members to produce a multi-skilled and flexible team capable of achieving Key Performance Indicators.
* Be an ambassador for the site cultural change programme.
* An integral part of the communication to customers, a first point of contact for queries and escalation requirements, via a culture of involvement.
* Drive Customer Service Excellence, ensuring to exceed expectations for customer satisfaction through the various processes and systems. Analyse performances and behaviours.
* Building effective and strong working relationships with all customers and Wincanton at all levels. Working closely with the necessary operational departments.
Experience & skills required for the Customer Service Team Leader
* Strong communication skills, with excellent relationship building skills. Having the confidence to seek out information from different parts of the business and build a network of cross-functional contacts.
* Attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
* Enthusiastic and customer focused.
* A sound understanding of customer service, within supply chain and logistics environment.
* Able to analyse data or statistics to ensure KPIs are met and customer service excellence is delivered.
* An ability to lead a department in an inspirational manner.
How to apply for the Customer Service Team Leader
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on (phone number removed)
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000