Customer Service Manager – Home Based
* Market leading specialist manufacturing company
* Up to £33,000 Basic salary + Package
* Home based – Northern England
This organisation, operating for over 40 years, has grown to become one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of both capital and consumable products for a variety of sectors who operate sterilised environments. Operating internationally across all regions, providing outstanding technical customer service, on-time deliveries, and continued Engineering innovation, they are now looking to strengthen their service team with the acquisition of a first-class Service Manager to manage the service department, including customer service interactions, reports, and repairs. You will possess the highest level of customer service with a sales-minded attitude, whilst developing lasting customer relationships. This position reports directly to the Managing Director.
What You Will Do:
* Manage service team, technicians and advisors, to ensure team objectives are met
* Deliver best in class customer service, including relationship management, repeat business and queries
* Develop a working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring service department adheres to all regulations
* Set up and maintain the service desk
* Improves service desk methods to increase productivity and customer service
* Audit service work to ensure standards are met
What You Will Have:
* Ideally with industry knowledge (dental, GP, Veterinary etc.) in a customer facing, service management position, however other B2B sectors will seriously be considered
* Proficiency in Service delivery software, Sage 200 or Microsoft Dynamics etc.
* Self-motivated and passionate about service delivery with a focus on customer service
* Very collaborative, both with the customer and internally
* Displays extensive working knowledge, or the ability to absorb quickly, industry standards and practices, including product details and company services offered
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York or Dave Smyth at Mercury Hampton on (phone number removed). We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days. Either way, we may store your information on record but will always seek your approval via a GDPR email. This will enable us to share future career opportunities
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000