Customer Service Coordinator
Duration: Temp to Perm
Salary: £9.02 per hour (£17,589 Salary equivalent)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Shift pattern – 2pm to 10pm any 5 out of 7 days
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Coordinator to work with one of the UK's leading employers. You will join the Service Experience Team, monitor and influence the flow of customer parcels through the network, liaising with third party partners and internal business units to ensure a seamless service is delivered, ensuring key stakeholders are informed and engaged at all times.
Duties/Responsibilities Customer Service Coordinator
* Manage queries via phone, email and oracle, providing a same day response.
* Engaged with the network coordinators and focus on improving service to customers
* Liaise with stores and depots on non compliance on processing parcels for collections
* Recovering and resolving issues ensuring there is no customer impact and where impact unavoidable for clear communication to be sent in a timely manner
Experience & Skills Customer Service Coordinator
* Problem solving
* Excellent communication and prioritisation skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Analytical approach
* Good PC skills
How to apply for the Customer Service Coordinator
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Carla on (phone number removed)
If you have not been contacted regarding your application within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful. We will however retain your application for any future roles for which you may be suitable.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000