Customer Service Coordinator (FMCG)
I’ve partnered with a fantastic company within the FMCG space, a business who very much value their team through fantastic training, career progression and a great benefits package. Due to further expansion within their Customer Service team are seeking additional support on a permanent basis.
This role is vital to delivering a world class customer service experience for all customers.. The key to success is a proactive approach to customer communication and documentation, the ability to problem solve and to highlight issues in a timely manner to avoid any impact on the customer.
This individual will own the process for EU and NI documentation relating to composite products with a visible accountability for ensuring the correct documentation is provided in full and on time. A key part of the role will also be to delivery world class customer service.
The successful applicants will have strong customer service experience along with export documentation experience (ideally within a FMCG setting)
* As process owner, manage the internal and external communication and taking responsibility to challenge any non-adherence to the process which could hinder our ability to supply.
* As process owner, ensure the provision of accurate data working cross-functionally with Technical, Logistics, Planning and Customer Service
* Completion of daily/weekly/periodic control tasks including (but not limited to) exception reporting, shortage monitoring, service level reporting and dispatch sheet management
* Active participation in team daily reviews ensuring all measures are complete on time and in full with pro-active resolution to any issues arising from the daily review
* In line with the standard order-to-cash process, manage the flow of customer orders from input to dispatch ensuring accurate and timely management and clear internal and external communication
* Pro-active management of Customer MOQs, lead-times, order cycles and customer specific dispatch rules
* A highly organised approach and ability to prioritise high workloads
* Experience working in a Customer Service team for a FMCG company
* Experience in producing export documentation
* Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for accuracy
* A good ability to influence
* A process driven approach
* Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
Please apply via the link if you would like to be considered.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (292)
Test Manager – Warehouse Automation on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Transport Planner on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Facilities Manager – Temporary Position on 02/04/2023 Full Time
7.5 Tonne Driver on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Hgv 2 Driver on 02/04/2023 Full Time
CLASS 2 REFUSE DRIVER on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Warehouse Operative (Saturday to Monday Shifts) on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Distribution Operative 6-2 2-10 shift on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Despatch Operative on 02/04/2023 Full Time
Warehouse Operative on 02/04/2023 Full Time