Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.37 per hour
Position: Full-time, Temp to Perm
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday to Sunday between
Start date: 7th June
This position will be based in the office
Subject to DBS Check
* Want to work for a global business were they sky is the limit?
* Looking to kick-start your career with a competitive salary?
* Do you love working with people?
* Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
* Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
* Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
* Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
* How about work life balance or working in a state of the art facilities?
As Customer Service advisor you will effectively and professionally resolve complex, regulated and non-regulated customer complaints across all channels, meeting all regulatory and quality standards in delivering the right outcome for the customer and the business.
* To provide effective and professional service to all customers
* Delivering the right outcomes for the customers
* Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Taking inbound calls in a timely manner
* Identify customers' needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
* Keep up to date with policies and products
* Build growing and sustainable relationships by going the extra mile
* Dealing with calls of a sensitive nature in potentially distressing situations.
* Work towards Customer Service KPIs in order to earn your bonuses
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What we are looking for…
* A background in a customer facing role (technical customer service, first line support or technical support would be highly desirable)
* You'll ideally have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
* Good problem solving skills
* Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
* Excellent communication skills and technical aptitude, learn new systems, products / services and retain information
* Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000