Customer Service Advisors X 12
£17,500 increasing to £18,500 after probation plus bonus.
Barker Munro recruitment are looking for customer service advisors to join an award winning contact centre right in the heart of Manchester’s thriving city centre. You’ll be part of a team focussed on customer satisfaction, where you’ll actually be measured and rewarded on that. You’ll be valued and receive all the training you need to do your job with confidence and skill. You will be rewarded with individual bonuses and a great benefits package.
As a customer service advisor, you’ll be a vital part of the team servicing Insurance customers. You’ll speak to new and existing customers, making sure they receive a professional service. Through listening attentively and being the friendly voice customers expect, you’ll be able to identify which Insurance products and services are best for them. It’s a regulated environment, so there will always be a focus on accuracy.
You will be required to make sure customers are satisfied as you answer their queries and work out their insurance needs on the phone, expertly guide customers through insurance policy details and keep their records up-to-date and spot opportunities to give customers added value.
We’ll need you to commit to working a varied rota throughout the year, which will include regular weekends and evenings until 8pm. Our client will ensure that you’ll have your rota well in advance so that you can make plans to make the most of your time.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have;
* have previous experience in a customer service role
* have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
* be able to explain things clearly and concisely, understanding customers individual needs
* have high levels of attention to detail and the ability to work in a busy and sometimes pressured environment with ease
* be confident using IT platforms and in house systems.
* be a team player
* be ambitious, committed and focussed at work
* be able and willing to work both from the office in central Manchester and from home
* happy to work a 37.5 hour week on a rota including weekend and shifts to 8pm as required.
If you would like to apply for these Customer Service Adviser roles in central Manchester, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment by using the relevant links
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000