A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading medium sized law firm, providing customer care and administrative support for the Wills and Probate department.
The team and company are forward thinking, busy with modern offices and have a superb environment to work in.
Some previous Customer Care and Administrative experience is essential together with strong IT skills and a good attention to detail. Positivity and enthusiasm would make you an ideal candidate for this role.
* Supporting a team of fee earners with general day to day administrative tasks such as electronic and physical filing of documents, printing, copying, scanning, and preparing mail for dispatch
* Processing incoming and outgoing post
* Dealing with inbound and outbound calls in a friendly and professional manner in keeping with the firm’s standards of client care
* Drafting correspondence and legal documents with a keen eye on detail
* Scheduling appointments and meetings by liaising with solicitors, fee earners, clients, suppliers and other third party organisations
* Adhering to strict policies and procedures in place to protect confidential data of our clients and the firm
* Monitoring, communicating and working to tight deadlines and targets
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising quality
* IT literate with experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and targets
* Exceptional time management and organisational skills is essential
* Great attention to detail and an ability to spot errors is essential
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Highly flexible
If this role sounds ideal for you, then please apply today
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000