At Warburtons, family is at the heart of our business. Five generations' worth of expertise that goes into making our bakery products allows us to continue a tradition of baking inherited over the past 141 years.
Warburtons is the largest bakery brand in the UK, but that doesn't allow us to rest on our laurels. We are pioneers of the industry and ambitious market leaders, always seeking to challenge ourselves and convention. It is part of our philosophy to provide honest good sense on issues of health and well-being, helping the whole family to enjoy our products as part of a healthy, balanced diet, through a range of products to suit all meal occasions, lifestyles and tastes.
Are you experienced at providing first class customer service and could be available for a 6-month fixed-term contract?
We are looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join our experienced Customer Care Team based at our Bolton Head office.
The Customer Care Advisor will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to our loyal and dedicated consumers.
As ‘Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand’ we have been baking bread since 1876. Today, we are proudly a fifth-generation family company supplying 18,000 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies’ to work for.
Family and values are what makes us different, and we are a proud bunch, join us and you too could be proud to be Warburtons.
The Customer Care Advisor will work as part of a dedicated team delivering first class, professional customer service. Using a range of communication methods to ensure that customer complaints and enquiries are inputted onto the system and managed through to resolution in a timely manner.
This position is a fixed term contract for 6 months working Monday – Friday 9am-3pm, however there is scope for the position to be full time.
The closing date for Applications is Thursday 17th of June.
Key Accountabilities and Measures
* To ensure complaints and enquiries are accurately recorded in the CRM and use the system to interrogate information and produce reports which clearly state the type of complaints and enquires received.
* To build positive relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure complaints are resolved to the satisfaction of both the customer and stakeholders.
* To work with the Compliance, Technical and Quality teams, to report and resolve complaints.
* To respond in a timely manner to telephone calls, web forms, letters and emails from consumers and customers, following agreed systems and procedures
* Previous experience in a Customer Care environment. Using Customer Service CRM platforms is ideal but not essential as full training will be given.
* Experienced and confident in using IT programmes including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
* Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent relationship builder- ability to liaise with people at all levels in the organisation, building rapport and establishing credibility to resolved queries and complaints quickly.
* Ability to make timely decisions and take account of wider business risks and implications.
* Confident when dealing with difficult customers and situations.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and in crisis situations.
* Able to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive situations.
At last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your breads worth:
* Products you'll love along with deals and discounts for you and the family through our Extra Dough website
* Continued investment in your personal development
* Fully stocked kitchens filled with our delicious products for you to enjoy with your daily brew!
We respect and value difference. We look to create an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, or any other aspect which makes them unique, are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, is the right thing to do
Offerd Salary0- £15,000