Curriculum Design /Content Writer
Permanent Opportunity to join one of the UK leading Training Providers. This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
This is a home-based position with travel required as and when to the Head Office.
This Training Provider delivers a wide range of Training Programmes within Financial Services and Retail.
This is a newly created position and offers a very competitive salary with excellent benefits.
The Curriculum Designer/Writer will be working closely with the Curriculum Manager which will involve supporting the curriculum development of retail banking apprenticeship programmes.
This will involve writing the curriculum scheme of work, development of resources and documentation, and building engaging in digitally-led learning pathways.
Summary of duties and responsibilities of The Curriculum Design/Curriculum Developer:
• Design & development of Retail Banking learner journeys with a focus on level 3 Senior financial services customer adviser
• Creation of client-facing documents & marketing collateral
• Creation of all learning and development content from onboarding to endpoint assessment
• Building engaging and digitally-led learning pathways on the Learning Management System and E-Portfolio platform
• Continual improvement of the companies Apprenticeship programmes, through analysis of competitor activity & government/regulator policy changes
• Develop and coordinate the writing of qualifications and learning resources
• Linking all resource creation to the course curriculum.
• Ensure a high standard of quality and educational robustness across all resources
• Ensuring online learning materials are fully accessible and engaging to the learner
Skills and Experience required for the Curriculum Designer/Writer
• A proven track record in Learning and Development within the Work-Based Learning sector
• Detailed knowledge of the retail banking sector training & development needs including CII and LIBF qualifications
• Experienced in designing, writing & developing training Apprenticeship programmes
• Experience in market research & competitor analysis
• Experience in creating engaging and digitally-led learning and development resource
• Experience in building Apprenticeship pathways on Learning Management Systems and e- Portfolio’s
• Experience in creating blended learning programmes
• Knowledge of the Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
This position is being managed by Pertemps Work-Based Learning and Skills Division Newcastle. For further information please contact Simon Atkins on (phone number removed)
Keywords: Curriculum Design, Curriculum Specialist, Curriculum, Design, Curriculum Writer, Apprenticeships, Financial Services
Remote working, 25 day+bank holiday
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 01/02/2023 Full Time