Our client is a financial services business specialising in providing affordable loans to customers with poor credit and they are now looking to recruit a Credit Risk Manager to work remotely with occasional travel to the head office near Blackburn for team meetings.
Due to the demographic of their customers our client does not use a credit score to do the decision making – they use bank data and credit reference agency information which is more relevant for their customer than a credit score so they are looking for candidates thet have a credit risk approach that works for these customers.
You should be used to working with large data sets to pull out trends, set credit risk rules and have the ability to explain complex problems in a simple, helpful & clear way. You will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects and workstreams that provide credit risk insights across business teams, while also ensuring that you stay within the organisation’s risk appetite.
Who are we looking for?
We are interested in someone who enjoys working within a fast-paced team, has a real interest in Credit Risk and is not afraid of taking on a challenge. With a logical and analytical mind, you’ll solve complex problems with passion; thinking of things that no one has considered before.
* Practical experience of retail lending credit risk
* A track record of using statistical and business analysis to drive innovative strategy changes.
* Solid experience of using statistical and analytical tools including practical experience of SQL.
* Self-motivated, articulate and highly numerate, with experience of presenting/ explaining your findings to others verbally or through a written report.
* A great team player, with a willingness to support and lead your colleagues to tackle problems head on.
* The drive to stretch yourself and develop yourself and others around you
Interviews are ongoing so apply now
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000