Are you a passionate and dedicated Cover Supervisor looking for a new opportunity in Salford starting June 2021?
Or are you a recent graduate with a subject specialism looking to pursue a career in education?
Tradewind are recruiting for Cover Supervisors on behalf of a well-established community school which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school prides itself on being at the heart of its community and being caring, friendly and strongly inclusive. They encourage positive relationships built around honesty and respect, and challenge students to work hard and celebrate their achievements.
In this role you will be providing cover for staff that are absent across the school. Work will be set for you, and the successful candidate will instruct students effectively and ensure learning is actively taking place.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful Cover Supervisor will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
The school is based in Salford, with excellent public transport links and ample parking available.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
* Hold a qualification at degree level, or equivalent, and have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
* Have at least 6 months experience working with 11-16-year-old students
* Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
* Be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead the students through all subject areas of the lessons you are covering.
* Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
The ideal candidate will be an imaginative and inspiring Cover Supervisor, with a willingness to engage and motivate students in their learning. The school is looking for a Cover Supervisor that can deliver lessons across all Key Stages, with the ability to build rapport with students and staff and strong knowledge on behaviour management strategies.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Salford, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 04/08/2021 Full Time