Tradewind are recruiting!
We are recruiting a Cover Supervisor who can cover Maths and English for a wonderful secondary school in Manchester.
We are looking for specialist Cover Supervisors to carry out small group interventions, teaching Maths and English, to help students access the curriculum and to facilitate independent learning.
Our wonderful secondary school prides itself on providing students with a nurturing, caring and safe environment. Staff at this school go above and beyond for their students, supporting them in expressing their ideas both orally and in writing, in understanding the implications of unacceptable behaviour, and working towards Independence.
The role is to;
Cover Supervise students in carrying our work set by the the class teacher and encourage their learning and make good progress;
Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students;
Encourage, raise self- esteem and promote confidence within the students with whom they work;
To provide practical guidance and support to students in and out of lessons, so that they can access the
curriculum and make good academic progress;
To monitor and record the progress of individual students;
To take a lead in mentoring and supporting students in
If you have the experience this wonderful are looking for then I would love to hear from you.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 28 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor. Or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer on (phone number removed) or (url removed)
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (646)
Sports, Dance and Drama Graduates – Immediate Start on 16/08/2022 Full Time