Title: Corporate Accounts Business Development Manager
Key Customers: Procurement & Buyers in the Hospitality and Travel sector
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Claire Handley
Our client is seeking a Corporate Accounts Business Development Manager to be part of the sales team, to build and grow their brands in the B2B and Corporate space, with specific focus on the hospitality and travel industries. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated salesperson to join an ambitious, fast-paced Healthcare organisation in a brand new role!
Essential Requirements for the Corporate Accounts Business Development Manager
* Previous success managing FTSE 250 corporate accounts and B2B customers is essential.
* Experience selling consumable products is essential.
* Demonstrable experience of creating successful B2B partnerships with year-on-year growth.
* Effective communication and negotiation skills at a strategic level.
* Previous success building strong relationships with multi-site customers.
* Experience selling directly to customers as well as through other channels.
* Strong numerical skills to understand and calculate margin, trading terms and broader sales negotiation variables.
* Successful experience working cross-functionally to drive continued sales growth.
Role Responsibilities for the Corporate Accounts Business Development Manager
* Target and identify opportunities to establish new relationships with B2B customers across Hospitality/HoReCa industries in FTSE 250 organisations.
* Develop prospects from opportunity and negotiating at a high level, through to winning business and implementation.
* Have a strategic approach to nurture and maintain long term customer partnerships.
* Drive year-on-year sales growth from new and existing accounts.
* Provide added value services and act as a trusted advisor for products.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to design a credible, robust, and long term B2B growth strategy.
* Partner with supply chain colleagues to create an accurate stock demand plan.
* Represent brand and live our values: Passionate, supportive & caring, win together, curious & innovative and have fun!
2 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Claire Handley.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (298)
Band 7/8a MSK Physiotherapist – Greater Manchester on 20/09/2021 Full Time