Location: Hybrid split of home and office or fully remote
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours, Monday- Friday
Salary: up to £27,000 per annum
We are Citation – One of the UKs biggest providers of Health and Safety, HR, Employment Law, and ISO Services to businesses. We don't do micro-management – instead, we empower, support, and innovate! We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business
We're on the hunt for an experienced copywriter to help propel our fast-paced – and growing! – marketing team to a new level.
We want our copy to stand out from the crowd – we need to be able to translate complex ideas into engaging content that inspires our readers to action. We may be B2B, but we're not boring!
This position is ideal for someone with a few years of copywriting experience under their belt (in a B2B environment), who wants to join a marketing team that puts copy and content front and centre.
Working alongside the Content Lead and Content Executive, in-house design team, and external PR team, this role is an opportunity to further develop your copywriting skills and help make our content shine! Plus, you'll get to work within an industry best-practice team.
Your creative flair will contribute towards:
* Generating new and engaging content ideas for the Citation editorial calendar, based on our marketing personas
* Producing copy for blogs, articles, free guides, infographics, sales collateral, videos, and more
* Building relationships with internal subject matter experts and really getting under the skin of some complex ideas and making them digestible for business owners
* Working closely with the graphic design team on bringing copy to life – including infographics, free guides, and videos
* Proofreading written work and tone of voice guardianship
At Citation, we're all about culture and values, which means it's really important for us to find someone we gel with!
If you read the below and think "Yes! That's me!" then you'll fit in just fine:
* You thrive in fast-paced environments and can easily adapt to change
* You're a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude
* You're comfortable liaising with key stakeholders and forging relationships
* You can manage your own time and juggle multiple projects at once – while sticking to deadlines, of course!
* You've been copywriting for a few years and you're comfortable switching styles and platforms – you make complex subjects simple and engaging and you can make every word count
* You're proactive in bringing new ideas to the table
And when it comes to the technical stuff, here's a few things we'd love to see:
* A relevant degree (English/Journalism/Marketing)
* A few years copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
* B2B experience essential
* Great research skills
* Proofreading experience and familiarity working within style guidelines
* Experience of working with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
What's in it for you?
We don't take ourselves too seriously, and we don't expect you to either! From your birthday off (paid!), space hopper races, and incredible Christmas parties, to a 25 day holiday entitlement, gym membership discount, and #freedrinkFriday, we do our fair share to keep things fun.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000