Techsearch are recruiting on behalf of a fast growing FMCG Consumer manufacturing business
Our client has had a sustained business expansion that has created an interim multi skilled engineer (electrically bias) ON DAYS to join their team of engineers on site for a long term contract on mon-fri days shift , 6 – 12 months
ITS WITHIN SCOPE! Same duties as a permanent equivalent
* Contract – on going 6- 12 months IMMEDIATE START
* Hours – rotating days shifts – extra hours on offer, peak period of growth
– Responsible to the Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and high level fault finding duties in order to maintain and enhance fully automated production, process and front line packaging machinery.
– To ensure that plant and equipment are maintained to the appropriate standard to ensure that their engineering performance is world class.
– All items of plant and equipment are maintained to ensure their performance is safe, reliable and in accordance with the principles of world class maintenance performance.
– Diagnose and rectify problems with manufacturing equipment following a reliability centred and proactive approach.
Qualifications and Skills:
FMCG Process plant and Packaging experience ideal
Apprentice trained in an engineering discipline, experience as a Craftsman
•HNC / NVQ LEVEL 3 IDEAL or equivalent in electrical or mechanical maintenance engineering
Extensive Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing systems
Offerd Salary0- £15,000