At Content+Cloud we help our clients to succeed and to transform the way their businesses operate, the way their users work, and provide them with flexible and secure platforms with which to do it.
Our portfolio of Professional and Managed Services enables our clients to truly leverage the power of Microsoft’s three clouds: Microsoft 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
As our reputation has grown over the years, we’ve been able to attract exceptionally talented individuals. Whether they are a world-renowned technology specialist or a highly skilled member of a 24/7support team, all our people are driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
The Content Executive will be someone who is passionate about ideating, creating and refining content. They will be a creative yet focused content professional with experience of developing a range of marketing and sales content, preferably in B2B.
Reporting to the Head of Content, the Content Executive will be responsible for creating quality content of all types to support the marketing strategy, objectives, KPIs, campaigns and activities, as well as the general content needs of the organisation.
They will support the Head of Content in identifying and addressing the content needs of the marketing team and the wider organisation. Working within the marketing team and collaborating with relevant stakeholders and external agencies will be a key part of this role.
The Content Executive should be comfortable gathering information from key stakeholders and subject matter experts, researching varied topics and then creating accurate, targeted content in our brand tone and style, while responding to feedback and edit requests. They should possess strong organisational and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include:
* Research and produce quality pieces of content which appeal to our target audiences, boost brand awareness and ultimately, contribute towards the marketing team’s objectives and targets. These pieces of content include, but are not exclusive to, blogs, web pages, eBooks, case studies, video scripts, webinar slides, tip sheets and other marketing content.
* Work closely with product directors and subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop accurate, relevant content, gaining sign-off on technical, commercial or other specific details and information.
* Support the Head of Content to develop, manage and ensure adherence to the content creation processes for ideation, consultation, creation, reviewing, design, publishing and promotion.
* Create content that is aligned to the top, middle and bottom-of-funnel and clearly supports persona challenges/drivers and customer journeys.
* Understand and uphold consistent brand identities, in particular tone of voice, across all Content+Cloud group brands during the content creation process.
* Create content that supports online visibility and factors in SEO for use on the group websites. This includes researching and using target keywords and optimising content with metadata, schema, internal and external linking and strong readability.
* Understand and assist in the evolving of target users, their personas and their challenges.
* Ensure you stay informed and updated on the group propositions, messaging and our services, solutions and products portfolio.
* Conduct any required research on the industry, related topics and review competitor activity to generate ideas for new content.
* Proofread and quality control your own and others’ content before publication to ensure accuracy and consistency.
* Assist with the regular reviewing and reporting of content’s performance and how that impacts demand generation.
* Support the Head of Content in the development and maintenance of a content matrix and schedule for each of the group brands, to identify gaps in existing content and support and inform campaign plans.
* Assist in developing and monitoring content marketing metrics and reporting to understand and analyse the performance of content, such as page visits and asset downloads.
* Support the creation of monthly reporting board pack.
* Contribute to weekly marketing meetings and project/campaign updates.
* Take on any additional tasks and responsibilities as required by your line manager or the Group Marketing Director.
* Ensure that all naming conventions, processes and documentation are adhered to in line with Content+Cloud protocol.
Location and Environment
This role can be based out of our London or Manchester offices (flexible and remote working options also welcome).
At Content+Cloud we look for a particular kind of person. Someone who likes nothing better than helping others to achieve their goals. Someone who is driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference. Someone who loves technology, not for its own sake, but for what it can deliver – in terms of organisation.
This is the real Content+Cloud difference: the mindset of our people.
We see every client challenge as an opportunity for fresh thinking, and every client journey as an adventure.
Required Skills and Capabilities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* High attention to detail and quality assurance.
* Intermediate ability with MS Office applications and generally very IT literate.
* Knowledge of marketing platforms such as Hubspot, WordPress and tools such as SEMRush, Google Analytics and Google Console advantageous but not essential.
* Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop advantageous but not essential.
* Proactive, takes ownership, works well within a team.
Salary dependent on experience
Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Role based out of our London or Manchester offices (flexible and remote working options available)
25 days’ annual leave
Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities…)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us on the contact details provided below
M27, Pendlebury, City and Borough of Salford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000