We have the pleasure of working with an exciting, collaborative organisation who are looking to take on a hard-working temporary Communications Officer. Your primary focus will be to inform and engage with customers, colleagues, and stakeholders through a wide variety of communications channels. This role has an immediate start date up to the end of October 2021 on a pay rate of between £10.00ph – £12.00ph dependent upon experience
This is an exciting role for anyone who is a Communications Expert. You will have the ability to multitask and a high level of attention to detail. You are also able to work from home as the client has remote working
· Work with the Communications team to identify opportunities to generate positive media coverage across all types of media, including social.
· Write internal and external news releases, creating interview/briefing opportunities, media facilities, events, site visits, human interest stories, features, travel features.
· Engage and inform customers and colleagues through a variety of comms channels and content production.
· Anticipate and prepare for potential issues and third-party activity likely to generate media interest.
· Provide communications support, guidance, and advice to colleagues at all levels.
· Assist with day to day liaison with operations, fleet and customer services on operational issues affecting customer service which may be of media interest.
· To assist with photography along with the recording and editing of videos for both internal and external use.
· To support senior management in informing, involving, influencing, and forging strong links with organisations and individuals with a role or interest in our business success.
· To include attendance at meetings, giving presentations, providing written updates and representing the Company at public forums, as required.
· Regularly review the effectiveness of existing communications channels.
· Be part of the Communications on-call rota.
· Educated to degree level preferably a media or communications degree.
· Previous experience of events planning and have the ability to formulate communication briefings and plans.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write copy for a wide range of different audiences.
· Experience within the rail industry would be an advantage
· Communicating with large audience groups
· Communicating with Directors, Senior Leadership Team and Stakeholders.
If you think this exciting opportunity is for you, wed love for you to contact us. There is no better place to express your potential. Please click the link below to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000