* Data entering all new direct cases before submission to ensure that all relevant information is included with a high level of accuracy
* Producing accurate customer facing offer documents for each case
* Prepare case files to include all relevant information for a Case Manager in order to support the underwriting decision making process in a timely manner.
* Actively manage the pipeline in order to deliver on agreed SLA’s
* Awareness of the case pipeline and ensuring that completion dates are met, liaising with the customer and intermediaries where necessary
* Accurately review and check all legal documentation and ROT’s on all cases pre funding in order to mitigate risk and minimise potential financial losses.
* Effectively communicate with key stakeholders to identify key issues to ensure security registration is valid on all cases.
* Develop an effective working relationship with the panel of solicitors in order to enhance third party knowledge of the internal process
* Manage volume of phone calls from customers and brokers in order that a Case Manager can work with maximum efficiency.
* Present a professional image of the company to all third parties to ensure a positive impression is created and maintained.
* Handle all correspondence and queries from third parties and across areas of the business so that all applications remain up to date
* Proactively monitor all pending applications from brokers to ensure service levels are maintained
Offerd Salary0- £15,000