Position – Commercial Electrical Test Engineer
£33k basic + Package
Our client are a leading national M&E service provider enjoying sustained growth throughout the UK, they work on a number of high profile long term commercial contracts and can offer a structured career path and continuous professional development.
Due to continued long term contract wins they require a Test Biased Commercial Electrician to join their team
Typical Duties – Commercial Electrician
* Carrying out Inspecting & Testing on customers electrical installations
* Ensuring that any unsafe electrical installations are managed safely and professionally.
* Fault finding and ensuring satisfactory rectification.
* Completion of all relevant reports and certification associated with inspection & testing.
* Ensuring all reports and certification are completed and submitted in timely manner.
Essential Experience/ Qualifications – Commercial Electrician
* Qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations (or equivalent)
* City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition
* City & Guilds 2394 & 2395 Inspection & Testing OR 2391
* Previous experience working in an electrical testing environment
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and credible national M&E specialist who can offer a long term career path and interesting varied working environment.
Please contact Chris Reason at Penguin Recruitment in CONFIDENCE.
Penguin Recruitment are a leading provider of HVAC and M&E recruitment services UK wide
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (735)
Commercial Air conditioning Engineer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Workshop Engineer – Manchester on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Field Service Engineer (Automated Machinery) on 21/03/2023 Full Time
CNC Turner ( Programmer / Setter / Operator ) on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Tekla Draughtsperson on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Commercial Manager (Renewables) on 21/03/2023 Full Time
EXPERIENCED UPVC WINDOW/DOOR FABRICATOR on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Medical Field Service Engineer on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Fire & Security) on 21/03/2023 Full Time