Commercial Contract Manager – In House Legal Counsel – Stunning role!!
A wonderful company and role for a legal eagle with a passion for commercial, who wants to OWN IT – RUN with it and make a massive difference in a thriving growing cutting edge business! HOME – BASED !
Amazing role at a very dynamic maturing SAAS business!
Are you a high performing Commercial Contracts Manager / or experienced Paralegal / Lawyer who has experience managing, reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts?
Inspire and be inspired!
We are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager, who has experience of both advising on and drafting contracts, to assist in delivering contracts and legal guidance to meet the needs of the business. Ideally this role would suit someone with a law degree, a qualified lawyer or legal exec. A wonderful opportunity with fantastic people!
* Manage the process of concluding a range of agreements with customers on a worldwide basis, including Reseller Agreements, Distribution Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Service Agreements, Master Services Agreements and, Non-disclosure Agreements.
* This would include liaising with internal technical, financial and sales teams and with external lawyers and project managing the process of the conclusion of an agreement from inception to conclusion.
* Following conclusion of the agreements, maintaining a database of agreements, key dates and responsibilities etc and advising the business
* Working with the internal technical, financial and sales teams and with external lawyers to maintain standard contractual terms and to apply learnings from the contracting process back into the business
* A desire to learn about a new business
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Ability to manage and organise others
* Knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions of commercial contracts.
* Ability to provide guidance/interpretation on existing contract provisions.
* Experience of reviewing and drafting contracts.
* Strong teamwork, interpersonal and relationship skills.
* Ability to self-organise and manage a numerous ongoing matters.
* Self-motivated, flexible and willing to take own initiative.
* Experience working with IT contracts/ commercial contract management experience (desirable).
* Law Degree graduate with completed LPC. (desirable)
* Alternatively, we would consider the candidates who are qualified by experience.
* Make it happen – We own things and get them done whatever it takes.
* Playful and positive – Life’s too short to take things too seriously, we like to have fun while we’re working and we love positivity – and yes the glass is half full.
* We’re in it together – We all have our day jobs to do, our KPIs to hit and projects to complete but we’re always available to help for the greater good of the business.
* Know your stuff, keep learning – We value people who have the knowledge and have a thirst for it, lots of it.
* No drama – Things don’t always go right as much as we try, having a hissy fit over it won’t help the situation and you won’t find that here.
* With great data, comes great responsibility – Personal data is a big thing, particularly when you are the custodian of a lot of it, we take that very seriously.
A fantastic role with great people – Ideally start July 2021
plus superb benefits / career
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000