Position: Commercial Assistant
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday (9 am until 5.30 pm with 30-minute lunch break)
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a Commercial Assistant to join the team in their Chadderton office on a full time, permanent basis. The role presents a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
To provide administrative support to the Commercial dept whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure.
* Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Implementation of the company’s commercial procedures.
* Maintaining and developing client relationships.
* Supporting the Senior Commercial Administrator by completing daily tasks such as, Sub-contract order preparation.
* They will also support more experienced members of the commercial team in the undertaking of commercial administrative duties such as sub-contractor administration, cost reporting, invoicing, change management and other commercially related administration tasks as required.
* Knowledge and competency with Microsoft applications Word and Excel is required.
* The Successful candidate will also support the Project Management team in ensuring necessary commercial documents are stored correctly in the electronic project folders.
* Collation of cost and value information for use in the preparation and issuing of monthly reports for Cost of Sales analysis.
* Supporting the wider commercial team with the completion of monthly commercial sheets.
Key Performance Indicators:
* Maintaining the accuracy of commercial reporting documents for the Commercial Manager.
* Continuous implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
* Attendance at Commercial team meeting (monthly / quarterly).
This is an immediate vacancy.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
OL9, Chadderton, Borough of Oldham
Offerd Salary0- £15,000