Position: Commercial Administrator
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday (9 am until 5.30 pm with 30-minute lunch break)
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a Commercial Administrator to join the team in their Chadderton office on a full time, permanent basis. The role presents a fantastic opportunity to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Suitable candidates should have previous experience in an administrator role.
Duties and responsibilities of the role will be as follows:
To provide administrative support to the Commercial dept whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure.
* Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Implementation of the commercial procedures.
* Maintaining and developing client relationships.
* Supporting the Senior Commercial Administrator by completing daily tasks such as invoicing and cost reporting.
* They will also support the Security and Fire Service department the management of the various client portals for uploading invoices and closing down jobs.
* Knowledge and competency with Microsoft applications Word and Excel is required.
* The Successful candidate will also support the commercial team in ensuring necessary commercial documents are stored correctly in the electronic project folders.
* Collation of weekly invoicing reports for use in the preparation and issuing of monthly reports for Cost of Sales analysis.
* Supporting the wider commercial team with the completion of monthly commercial sheets.
Key Performance Indicators:
* Maintaining the accuracy of commercial reporting documents for the Commercial Manager.
* Continuous implementation of the company’s policies and procedures.
* Attendance at Commercial team meeting (monthly / quarterly).
This is an immediate vacancy
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED
OL9, Chadderton, Borough of Oldham
Offerd Salary0- £15,000
Related Jobs (187)
Commercial Assistant on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Development Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Legal Secretary on 21/03/2023 Full Time
IVA Case Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Senior HR Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Transport Planner – 3 to 6 months on 21/03/2023 Full Time
Manufacturing Administrator on 21/03/2023 Full Time