A CNC Setter Operator is needed at an innovative and market-leading engineering specialist renowned in their space as a high-end product specialist. As a CNC Setter Operator you will join a stable business with strong orders, they have a rich history and were built up from a huge passion in what their products are part of.
If you are a CNC Setter Operator looking to join a company with a great culture who are extremely proud of the global reach please apply now.
Key responsibilities as a CNC Setter Operator
* Able to set and operate a wide variety of CNC Machines – They use 3, 4 and 5 axis machines
* Exposure to a range of machines undertaking tasks such as tube bending, grinding, gear cutting
* Provide coaching and training to machine operators – happy to get involved in more formal training when needed
* Troubleshooting – dealing with first line issues or escalating more complex issues. Supporting your colleagues when required
Key skills needed as a CNC Setter Operator
* Experience with 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC Machines – senior experience in these
* Time served Engineering apprentice ideally Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering
* Able to prioritise and work methodically.
* IT literate – particularity Excel / Word
* Experience with Fanuc, Haas, Brother or Mazak machines
* CNC Programming experience
* Experience of working with aluminium alloys and grinding, forming and cutting these
This is a great chance to work with a true innovator in their field whose products are utilised by experts, if you also share a passion for what this company does its even better so please apply to find out more
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000