CNC Machine Shop Team Leader
Job Ref: (Apply online only) – CVL
£31K – £33K Basic + Bonus + Enhanced Pension + Overtime + 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays + Benefits
Week 1: Monday – Friday (6am-2pm)
Week 2: Monday – Thursday (1.45pm-11:45pm)
My client is a market leading manufacturer of high precision components utilised across a diverse range of industries. Due to their commitment to quality, they have secured partnerships with a number of industry leading brands.
If you are looking to work for a well-established organisation, who are in a continued period of growth and invested in the training and development of their staff, then please apply.
This position sits within the Production team where you will be responsible for workshop machinery, materials and staff. Reporting into the Production Manager you will supervise a team of workshop personnel operating CNC milling and turning machinery.
Duties will include:
* Supervise team members within the workshop.
* Organise and allocate workload to the team.
* Define the best use of manpower for productivity.
* Ensure routine maintenance is carried out.
* Manage attendance and development, identifying training needs.
* Run start/end of shift meetings and update SQCDP.
* Operate CNC and manual machines.
* Ensure Health & Safety guidelines are being adhered to.
* Be present at weekly production meetings.
* Identify and develop manufacturing procedures.
The successful candidate will have experience working in a similar position. You will have previous experience of working in a workshop, have team leadership experience and be comfortable training others.
Key skills include:
* Time served apprenticeship or engineering education
* CNC Milling/Turning experience.
* Team leader experience/training.
* Knowledge of Health & Safety issues.
* Ability work under pressure to complete and prioritise workload.
* Able to adapt to new challenges.
* Ability to work to a strict timescale and be decisive.
* Knowledge of engineering techniques would be beneficial.
* Ability to understand and modify Excel spreadsheets is beneficial.
Keywords: Workshop, CNC, Miller, Turner, Milling, Turning, Lathe, Vertical, H&S, Health & Safety, Team Leader, Plant, Computer Numerical Control, Manual Machines, Manual Machining, Engineering, Technician, Workshop Team Leader, CNC Training, CNC Operator, CNC Milling, Workshop Supervisor, Machine Shop Manager, Fabrication Leader
Bonus + Pension + Overtime
M33 2BT, Sale, Trafford
Offerd Salary0- £15,000