£50'000-£60'000 + Remote + Progression + Training + Pension + Healthcare + Holiday + More
Remote – Work from home
Fantastic opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding industry renowned MSP offering realistic progression into a high-level Cloud specialist / Solutions Architect longer term!
On offer is the chance to join an elite group of experts working on cutting edge industry first projects giving you experience on the latest & greatest technology available across multiple environments!
Our client is a small, close knit but well establish MSP renowned for their high level and complex end to end solution delivery to medium – large organisations including some huge names in the industry. Focused on building a friendly, likeminded and flexible work environment full of elite industry experts, they want technology focused individuals who want to be regarded as the best in the industry to join forces!
Working within a small team, you will be key in Managing Hybrid-Cloud (Azure, VMWare and AWS) environments and full deployment including design, provisioning, automation, monitoring, and maintenance of customer infrastructure. This project focused role with involve a range of technologies and not limited too; MS 365 / GSuite – migrations and setups, Azure, 3rd line escalations, AWS, Active Directory, VMWARE or Hyper V, and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for a cloud engineer looking to be exposed to the industries latest technologies whilst working with a close knit, professional and very progressive business!
* Cloud Engineer
* Azure projects (design, provisioning, automation, monitoring, maintenance infrastructure)
* 3rd line support – G-Suite, Office 365, Active Directory, VMware, Server, storage, backups
* End to end project work.
* MS 365 / G-Suite – migrations and setups
* Industries latest technology (Multiple end clients and different environments)
* Working in an elite small team of likeminded specialists
* Realistic progression into a Solutions Cloud Architect or Cloud Specialist!
* From an MSP (Managed service provider background)
* An active MS Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certification or above.
* MS 365 / GSuite – Advanced skills, migrations and setups.
* Project experience
* An active Azure certification
* Strong 3rd line experience (Windows / Servers / active directory / office 365 etc)
* Keen to progress into cloud architecture or as a Cloud specialist
Progression + Personal development
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000