We are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager within a Private Banking setting to develop and enhance the customer experience and to promote this idea throughout the organisation. The goal is to keep the business running in an efficient and profitable manner and to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet the customers expectations. The candidate will report to the General Manager and will be expected to work closely with him and deputise in his absence.
This role allows complete flexibility in the hours to be worked but we are ideally looking for someone who wants to work a 31 hour week 4 days a week with 1 day at the weekend
· dealing with customers on a day to day basis.
· To act as the primary point of escalation for any customer issues or complaints.
· To undertake regular staff observations and provide specific and generic feedback regarding positive or negative service aspects.
· Work closely with the General Manager to develop procedures that simplify and enhance customer service.
· Act as the principle contact and follow up point for enquiries received by phone and/or email.
· Review customer data to ensure that it is accurate, and customers receive value for payments made.
· To be on duty during the days and times specified in the duty rota laid down by the Manager.
· A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a customer facing role is considered essential.
· Experience in a finance or security related industry would be helpful
· Experience of coaching and observational feedback would be an advantage.
· Must have GCSE Maths (Grade B minimum).
· Experience in working within a team would also be advantageous.
· Given dealing with customers by phone will also feature, must be able to communicate effectively with customers.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000