Kinetic Industrial are looking to recruit Cleaning Operatives to work for one of our clients which are a large food manufacturing company based in Ashton-Under-Lyne.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing company and well known within their industry.
This is part-time vacancy working 7am-7pm Friday. Candidates must also be flexible as may be required to work other shifts.
Duties will include;
* You will be required to clean the food production line
* Clean down of machinery
* You will be sweeping, mopping, emptying bins and other tasks as required.
* You will assist the team by working together to provide a fantastic onsite service.
* It is essential that you complete all relevant Health & Safety records and attend training coursed when needed.
* To help maintain & drive hygiene standards within the site & supporting teams to ensure we produce a legal and quality product produced efficiently and safely,
As a Cleaning Operative you;
* Must have previous cleaning experience, within a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
* Knowledge and understanding of HACCAP
* Understanding of cleaning of chemicals
* Experience of working within a team.
* You will take pride in the work you do and want to do a good job.
* A wiliness to learn new things and a flexible approach to work tasks.
* You will be able to work to deadlines and prioritise as well as being flexible with working hours and days.
* Excellent attention to detail required.
* Due to the nature of the role you need to be hard working, reliable, punctual and trustworthy.
* Fridays 0700am – 1900pm
* £8.91 per hour
* On-going work
* Great place to work
* Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company within its industry.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
Ashton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester
Offerd Salary0- £15,000